Sunday, August 29, 2010

Shiver Leng

When I was a kid, I have always wanted a pet. My parents did not allow us to have pets when we were kids. We practically have no say in having pets when we were young. Then as I grow older, I thought to myself I am earning some money. I can have a pet and take care of it. I managed to persuade my mom on this. If you ask me, I am not sure now how I managed to persuade my mom.

One day we went to a pet shop in Petaling Street. My goal is to buy a dog, it doesnt have to be a very expensive one (I was on a tight budget) and it doesnt have to be a good breed. I wanted a big female dog. But my mom was not agreeable with me on the gender. She said that female dogs are dirtier especially when it is the time of the month.

At the shop, I was looking at this particular dog (not sure what breed it was). She was sooo cute and I know she will grow up to be a big dog. Somehow, my younger bro saw Shiver. He was sleeping in one of the cage. He pointed Shiver out to me and I thought hey he is cute too. As usual, being the indecisive person, my bro suggested to hold him and see how I feel. The shop owner, who is a lady took him out of the cage and passed him to me. I held him and I fell in love with him instantly.

Shiver is a Pomorenian and Spitz mixed breed. He has the look of a Pomeranian and body of a Spitz. He looks like a wolf. Why I name him Shiver? I was thinking of a name for him. I didn't want to give him a normal human name. I wanted something different and cute. When Shiver was young, probably not used to the environment. He was very scared and he shivers a lot. So I thought hey lets call him Shiver. He is a very obedient dog who have learned a lot of tricks such as sit, roll over, ching ching.

It is not easy taking pictures of Shiver. He doesn't like camera. Not sure if he just hates it or just camera shy. Whenever you point your camera at him, he will either look away or walk away. Sometimes worst, he will just show you his butt. One of the pic here is on his butt. It was when I said "Shiver let me take a pic of you." he turns around and showed me his butt. :s Here are some of the pics that I took. Hope you enjoy it as much as I took it.














As much as he hates camera, I love taking pictures of him just to annoy him. Hehe...Over the years I took tons of pics of him. In my earlier posts, I did upload some of his pics. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment