Monday, August 9, 2010

Food Heaven

Penang is a food heaven for me. The food there are absolutely delicious and cheap. The first stop we made was to Kassim Mustafa. They have the best nasi dalcha. The first time I had it was in 2008 and needless to say I fell in love with it. I have been craving for it since then. It was on my top priority list of things to do in Penang. So without any second thought, we had that for dinner on our first night in Penang. It was soooo satisfying. We even bought extra so that we can have it for supper.

We stayed in Northam Hotel. It was a nice hotel. I didn't sleep well though because the pillow is too soft. But overall the room is very nice.

On the second day, we went up to Batu Feringghi to have laksa kedah by the beach. The laksa was good followed by ice kacang on a hot day plus having it by the beach, its beautiful. When we went to pay, I nearly had a shock of my life. One laksa cost RM2.30. Can you believe it??? You can only buy a drink here in KL with that price!!! But one thing though, later that day I had diarrhea. :(

We didn't do much in Penang except for eating. I didn't take much pictures as well because I was busy eating. :D. Here are some of the pics that I took. Hope you enjoy it.



























































No comments:

Post a Comment