Monday, August 9, 2010

Lost World of Tambun and Xtreme Park

In my previous post, I mentioned that I went for a family holiday in Penang. Before reaching Penang, we stopped by Ipoh to visit my father in law. It was his birthday. He was surprised and happy as the whole family was there.

After that we went to Lost World of Tambun. We wanted to go in but in the end decided not to. There isn't much to see there, it is a waterpark and you can get it here at Sunway Lagoon. But I managed to take some pictures of the place.








Then we stopped by the Xtreme Park next to it. We went for the Go-Kart for 10 laps. It was fun. Of course for me, I was slow and steady. It was not very comfortable for me as I am short and the steering wheel was very far from the seat. I guess that is what it takes to be short. LOL.

After Go-Kart, my hubby and brother-in-law decided to try out ATV. I have to say I was tempted but scared at the same time. My first experience with ATV was not a good one. I will share with you my experience in my next post. So...I decided not to go. But my sister-in-law and I were worried at first. My hubby and bro-in-law are speed demons. They love to race especially with each other. You put the 2 of them together with a machine be it a car or bike, things will go wrong. But thank god our worry was a waste. The ATV track was sad. I mean really sad. Let's just say even a 10 year old kid can go through it without a scratch. I was glad that I didn't join them. It was a waste of money and time. Hahaha... they should not call it the Xtreme Park. They should call it the Safe Park instead.

All in all, it was a fun trip. The Go-Kart was fun and it was also fun to tease my hubby and bro-in-law about their ATV ride. After that we continued our journey to Food Heaven, Penang.

No comments:

Post a Comment