Saturday, September 18, 2010

My dose of caffeine

Me and my sister decided to go to Pudu area to check out an art festival. It was located at Shaw Parade. The art festival is suppose to show the history of Pudu. We thought we could snap some nice pictures but when we went there to our disappointment there is nothing much to see.

We walked around and saw this shop that sells nice clothes and accessories. After trying out a couple of tops and accessories, we decided not to buy and continue to walk around. After walking around in less than half an hour, we decided to leave. As we were leaving, we stumbled upon this little coffee cafe. The coffee smell was sooo strong that we couldn't resist.

I am a coffee addict. If there is any rehab centre for coffee, I think I should be in. Without a dose of caffeine, I couldnt function. Wait....not a dose, more like a dozen of dose. I will start to get headache, my nose will run and I cant focus. No...I am not kidding. Its true.

So back to the little coffee cafe. It's a really small cafe. They specialize in all types of coffee. What makes this cafe cool is the tools that they use to make coffee. It looks like the Bunsen burner that we use during our science class. I am not kidding, I think I need that burner.

To satisfy our photography bug, we took some pictures of the cafe.



Chilling while enjoying their coffee


Getting ready to take pictures





My dose of caffeine








I need this


No comments:

Post a Comment