Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tien Hao Temple

Yesterday I posted some pictures of the coffee cafe that me and my sis happened to stumble upon. Oh and also admitted that I am a coffee addict :). Our mission yesterday was to take pictures and we were so disappointed with the Pudu Art Festival. We then decided to go to to Tien Hao Temple for a visit. I have not been there for ages. I remembered visiting the temple on every CNY eve with my family. We will go there and walk along the road. There will be stalls selling Ferris Wheel, food and drinks. After that we will go and get blessings. After I got married, I don't do that anymore. Kinda miss it.

When my sis and I were there, I did some blessings and then we walked around to take pictures of the place. There are a lot of things to take actually. In the temple itself, its beautiful. The pillars, ceiling are nicely crafted and the Buddha statues are so serene and beautifully crafted. Of course I didn't take any pictures of it out of respect. But we managed to take some of the surroundings. Here are the pictures that I took and hope you enjoy it.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment