Friday, October 15, 2010

Crazy over Iphone cover

I love drawings of beautiful females especially the morbid ones. There are a lot of Iphones cover that has all these nice drawings on it but it's rather pricey. Even in Petaling Street, the price of one is RM35. To me if its not less than RM20 its considered expensive. Yes...I am a cheap skate in a way.

Then one day, I stumbled upon this shop that repairs phones. My hubby wanted to repair his BB and we went to this shop in Subang Jaya. In the shop, they were selling a lot of phone covers for BB, Nokia, Iphone, etc. Its so pretty and nice. While searching, I saw the cover that I wanted. Its a drawing of beautiful asian women in a morbid way. When I asked for the price, I was shocked to find out that its only RM18 per piece. Of course, without thinking I happily purchased it. Today I went back again and bought another 2 more (one for my sis and another for me). However, its sad that I wont be using it for long as I have booked for my new Iphone 4. Its a birthday present from my hubby. :D But I will still keep it and took pics of it to make it into my wallpaper.


My sis's new cover.


My first piece. Notice the dead fish?


My second piece

No comments:

Post a Comment