Friday, June 18, 2010

Girls Just Want To Have Fun

My sis, Niki is into handmade a dolls and she has created 4 beautiful dolls. You can check the dolls out in one of my postings 'Handmade Dolls'. Oh and my sister sells the dolls too!

Today it is about Fiesty Brenda, a younger sister to one of the rocker chick doll named Brenda. Unlike the sister Brenda, Fiesty Brenda is a fashionista. Since she is all about fashion, my sis and I decided to bring her window shopping in non other than Pavillion and Starhill where you can find all stylish fashion designer brands there. This is Fiesty Brenda's first shopping trip and she had a blast.

Girls love window shopping, it makes us happy although we might not be able to afford the Gucci bag or Fendi shoes, but by looking at it, it puts a smile on our face.

























No comments:

Post a Comment