Sunday, June 27, 2010

Gadgets, gadgets, gadgets

This month is gadget month. First, I changed my Blackberry to Iphone. No, not the Iphone 4 but the 3Gs. Why did I change it? Well, I was using Iphone (2G) before this. Then I decided to change to BB but regretted it. Iphone has got more functions. Although I might not use all the apps that is available but what I enjoy the most is the photography. I can take pictures with the phone and then touch up the pics on photoshop. Then I go to Frame Wiz and put nice frames to the touched up pictures. It is fun!!! I cant do that with my BB. This is one of the samples.








Why did I say this month is a gadget month? My sis, Niki finally bought her new gadget. No, not the dog but an Imac. Oooohhh.. I am soooo jealous. :D.




Then yesterday me and Niki went birthday present shopping and bought my elder bro, Casey an Addidas watch. What is great about the watch is it has stopwatch function which is what my bro needed for his muay thai class.


All pictures were taken from my Iphone and the frames are from Frame Wiz apps.



No comments:

Post a Comment