Monday, April 26, 2010

Newbie

This is my first blog. Yes, blogs has been around for a very looong time. But for some reason, I never thought of having one. I always thought you need to have something to blog about, like your hobbies or events of your life. I guess my life is just boring. Hehe...

Well, I realized that I do have something to blog about now. I have taken up a new hobby which is photography. Still very new to photography. There are a lot of things that I need to learn especially on photo retouching.

Last year I bought a DSLR, Olympus e-520. It has built-in image stabilizer on the body itself (which is what sold me). It comes with a standard kit lens 14-42mm F3.5-5.6. The pictures that is taken during the day with this camera is nice but not for night though.

Mostly I like to take pictures of my pets and family. I will upload some pictures that I took from my Olympus in another post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment