Sunday, May 9, 2010

Today its Mother's Day. My family came over to my place and I cooked them pasta. Actually, I was very nervous coz this is the first time I cooked for them. None of them have tasted my cooking before. But thank god it turned out well. All clean out!!! Not bad. :)

After that, mom, dad and sis went to Kelana Jaya for volunteer work in conjunction of Wesak Day. As for me and my brothers, we went galavanting in One Utama. There was an event, 'License to Style' in the concourse area. One BMW Z4 and 7 Series parked there. Cant help but to take pictures of it.

After taking pictures, we decided to indulge in things that we love the most, chocolates and ice cream. We went to Haagen Daaz and I had delicious chocolate milkshake with double scoop ice cream.



Then we went to Kelana Jaya for the Wesak Day event. It was held in a stadium. Like last year, there are 2 big tables nicely decorated with flowers and buddha's statue is in the middle. We lined up and each of us had a chance to go up to the table and pray. After that we went to The Curve for sushi. Overall, I had fun and am happy. Happy that my family is happy with my cooking, especially my mom.






No comments:

Post a Comment